I like physic

I like physic, since it can be applied in all aspect in our life even in the relationship between two people.

Met a person recently, just few days ago.

I admitted to Angela that there’s current flow between us. Angela showed me the physic equation, V=IR, where

V = Voltage
I = Current
R = Resistant

Application of the equation and a fluorescent light functioning principle will explain it all.

In a circuit, when there’s a voltage, there must be current flow with a certain amount of resistant. And, resistant is usually constant, which means, in every relationship, there must be resistant, troubles and problems in each stage. (Supposed everyone knows.)

Ok, let’s go to the case of fluorescent light.

When there’s a high voltage across the electrodes, it will ionize the gas filling in the tube.
Ionized particles will bring more current flow in the tube. And light emitted.

Light emitted = sparks exist.

Unlike the way I handle the relationship like ever before, this time I’m not so eager to enter. Let time and more understanding to generate more current flow before I really commit myself. Even if it’s failed in the half way, at least, I can minimize the damage on both of us.

Slow and steady, as what A-gao told me.

I like physic, still.
~ whispers in bar ~

No comments: