Exam marathon

It was the time when everyone was struggling.
Home sick, Law assignment, three more papers (all about ‘memorizing’) and yet we had no idea on what would be tested for Law Studies!!

Everyone was having hard time. Some cried. But I didn’t. I chose to run away, for a few hours.
Hired a cab, telling an address that I totally have no idea on where it was. Sitting in the back seat, closed my eyes, pretending I was going to somewhere very far, very far……
Going to somewhere that I hadn’t been before, alone, in a dark corner, with nothing in my mind, let the music soothed my frustration, let the excitement covered my anxiety.
Late at night, I left the place; I left my stress there, left my tension there.

It was what I had done when I had my first-semester Final Exam.

It was the day after the Data Analysis and Account Paper.
What to describe it? I had the word ‘Exhausted’.
3 hours non-stop writing, and of course the time wasn’t enough to solve all the problems, never mentioned ‘double-checked’. Kept thinking of the mistakes due to careless…somewhat made you feel ‘guilty’.

…..

It is the day after our last paper for our First Semester Final Exam. I went to church on Sunday, before we had another three ‘serious’ papers to go. How amazed I am to get refreshed there.
Out from the church, after the service, I felt so fine. No stress, no tension, because I knew, I had done my best, and God would do the rest.

Last three papers, Theory of Management, Building Services and Law Studies respectively were supposed to be the papers that brought most stress and tension. But I had no fear, I trusted in
God that would lead me going through it in his mighty hands.

I keep praying every now and then, praying for my results, praying for my friends’ too. Final exam, finished. I am so thankful and blessed to have God in my first semester.

I would always trust Him, follow Him and let Him leads my way. Amen!

~ ~ ~

** Result came out last night (Dec 15). 4A, 2A-, 1B. Praise the Lord for the Dean’s List!! **