!!! BurgerKing Feast !!!

28.09.2006, 0111.

Inspired by Angela, I try to write my web blog in English for my very first time. And, another reason is...I’m trying to ‘expand my market’...haha! Many complained to me that they couldn’t understand what I’d written in my previous web blogs...

Tonight, (last night actually), I had my first ‘official’ celebration of my recovery from cancer with July, Tower, Ang, PC, Angela and Fei Teen. I gave it a very glamorous name, sounds ‘Burger King Feast’. Haha! 9 burgers await, 4 apple pies, 2 large fries, 7 drinks, 2 popcorn, lots of jokes, funny stories, laughter, sharing had made it a wonderful night.

Passing the burgers around, using same straw while drinking, never mind to share, we are no longer using ‘yours’ or ‘mine’ among us, we are one, for those who still using words like ‘my’, ‘your’.....OUT!!!

Sincere thanks to them. Friends are really God sent! (Copied from Angela) Thanks for teaching me to share and showed me the joy as the reward of sharing. Few packets of biscuits, contribution of few scoopful of Milo powder, a little peanut butter could make those nights really unforgettable, it made me feel like home. Everyone sat together, together we shared those ‘ordinary’ stuff like Milo, Nescafe, biscuits, bread...and, u guys had made it taste ‘extraordinarily delicious’!!

I used to smile to please everyone, and the saddest thing was that I hate to see my smile as I found it was so fake! Now I do that no more. With these friends, I’m proud to tell that my smile is my expression of joy and happiness to be with them, I need no to be fake, I’ve learnt to share my things, I’ve begun to live life on happily as I found that we are more than just ‘course mates’...

Love you all! God Blessed!!

* * *

嘿,不行,不行,不写一点华语就是不爽!

噢,今天晚上真的很开心。到了这边,遇到了他们,我才发现到,原来,分享,是一件美好的事。于是,我学会了舍得分享自己的东西,看着他们开心,自己也会觉得自己在这世界上的重量又会增加一些。

我们在温习得累的时候,就会各自从房间带食物下来,自己冲咖啡、热美禄,花生酱擦面包,吃饼干。眼前明明是一些普通得往往让人忽略了他们的食物,此时此刻却因为有他们的共享而让气氛升华,食物也变得美味了!!

最近因为对神的交托多了些,人也轻松了不少。我把以往自怜的时间全都耗在了学习上。我学着不去计较自己所付出的,我学着去欣赏人家脸上的笑容,我学着用我的笑容回应每一样值得开心的事。我还学着,尽自己小小的力量帮助朋友们,至少,这是小小的我,能够做的一些小小的事情。而后来你将会发现到,自己得到的收获,远远超过自己所付出的。


我喜欢最近的自己。我很久没看到这么开心的自己了。我不再讨厌看着自己的笑脸,我开始骄傲的炫耀我的笑容,证明我在朋友的陪伴中,我开心的活着;在主里,我得到满满的祝福。

(想象一下:Desmond对着咪咪傻笑的表情+画面)

为此感谢主。

晚安,幸福的自己。感谢神爱我。

2 comments:

Angela said...

hie des! Yup, it sure was an enjoyable night that night. =) Thanks. We're all really happy for you that the cancer cells are gone! Hehe... Besides being a Sarawak-ian..like ME... You're a great friend. Great sense of humour lah!!! =)

Anonymous said...

oh wow..i don't know how to read chinese..the only blog i understand is this...it's good to enjoy your life..simple one with friends..