Mummming in airport

I'm in boarding hall, watching people come and go.

Waiting to go home.
Waiting to come back.

Miss those friends, who really care.
Miss those mistakes, which made me, shomehow, tougher.

People are chatting besides me.
Talking bout their Uni life, their exams, their career, their dreams.
I'm alone here, thinking of what are the things going to happen next.
I thank God who never short-change me.

I thank God for His encounter.
Thank God for providing EVERYTHING in my life.

I have friends, I have achievement, I have joys.
I had mistakes, I had failures and I have challenges.

Desmond is just nobody withouht Him.
Thank HIM for the transformation.

3rd semester comes to the end.
Uni life has yet to be continued.


Home, I'm coming.
Home, I'm leaving soon.
With Faith, I believe, coming semesters will be GREAT!!
~ whispers in bar ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am hapi tat u bcum a faithful christian now

more comments are going to be left here after my exam
i love ur blog
-christine-